Innovative Learning Opportunities
“State of the art” is status quo at
Vanderbilt’s School of Nursing.
Whether you are exploring new distributed learning opportunities for off-campus study or launching virtual clinical excursions for hands-on learning at your workstation, Vanderbilt offers engaging ways to seek your degree while relying on the latest technologies. Not only will you learn from leading practitioners in nursing, medicine and research, you’ll also learn with the latest methods and methodologies.
Our goal is giving you choices:
- Choose the MSN entry option that suits your educational profile.
- Find a specialty that suites your professional interests.
- Enjoy flexible formats for many specialties.
- Rely on advanced communications and information technologies through the latest nursing informatics.
- Get prepared for practice with our unique combination of high tech and high touch.
Take a look at how innovation better prepares you for practice, as Vanderbilt continues to lead our discipline – and educational programs that support it – into the future.
- Multiple Entry Options
…MSN program entry offers choices for nurses and non-nursing students
- Distributed Learning & Flexible Formats
…acquire the MSN degree without moving or giving up your present employment
- Technology to Support Learning