Marty Conrad, RN, BSN, MPH
Marty Conrad specializes in Community and Public Heath teaching in the Pre-specialty level at VUSN.
Current Research /Scholarly Interests
- Development of relevant Community Health Nursing curricula for accelerated nursing programs.
- Involved in Disaster Nursing curricula for VUSN
- nterested in applying Epidemiologic concepts to community health nursing initiatives and outcomes.
Current Clinical/Teaching Activity
- Community and Population Health
- Nursing students work in projects at Parthenon Towers
- Active with the local Red Cross Nursing Disaster organization
- Work with community agencies to provide students with a broad view of the local, national & global impact of health in the community. These agencies include Nurses for Newborns, Red Cross, Project Cure, Nashville Humane Association, Second Harvest Food Bank.
Sigma Theta Tau, Iota Chapter