You may configure your mobile device(s) for wireless connectivity at Vanderbilt yourself.
- Wireless configuration for Windows devices
- Wireless configuration for Droid devices
- Mac OS and iOS (iPhone and iPad)
- Find the wireless network icon on your computer you'll find an icon that looks like a wireless symbol in the top right. You must be onsite for this stage.
- View available wi-fi networks
- Select: vuNet
- Enter the security key -- You'll be prompted to enter the following credentials:
- Format for Username: vanderbilt + back slash + vunetid
Password: Your VUNET ID password
- You may be prompted with a Certificate page which you have to Accept to complete the connection.