Patricia Champion Frist Hall
Dedicated in 1998, Patricia Champion Frist Hall is a state-of-the-art facility that houses faculty offices, a new student lounge and several classrooms including a large multimedia, interactive teaching center. Frist Hall adjoins Godchaux Hall, which was built in 1925 specifically for the School of Nursing. Today, Godchaux Hall is home to the deans of the School of Nursing, our administrative offices, the Joint Center for Nursing Research and numerous faculty offices.
[ End Tour ]